Posted by: chronicler55 | January 29, 2009

Illegals to get citizen’s “Tax money”

Anyone with a “Tax Number,” with or without a Social security number, will be getting a chunk of “free money” from the federal government. Except of course, there is no FREE MONEY from the Federal Government. So, in translation–ILLEGAL ALIENS will get money transferred from me who worked for it,  to them who: firstly, didn’t earn my money, and secondly, are not American citizens and shouldn’t be here. And just wait until we pay for their health care too.

I strongly protest and resent it.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: